A guide for success
LDD designed and delivered the custom-built StabFrame. This is a subsea pile guide frame; ideal for deepwater foundations such as FPSO moorings and is available for your next project.
The StabFrame has been designed to greatly reduces pile installation risk and costs by allowing foundations to be driven, uninterrupted and accurately, to their target depth. Its ROV panel interface allows the frame to be ‘opened’ subsea to allow continuous pile driving to the seabed.
The Stabframe has also been designed to be adjustable to a wide-range of soil conditions with varying mud mat configurations.
- 5 degree levelling base for piling on uneven ground
- Pile stability analysis service, including geotechnical analysis and report
- Accurate pile position (<1m), orientation (<2 degrees) and verticality (<1 degree) control, monitoring systems incorporated
- Angled lift rigging for handling ease through splash zone, water column and seabed breakout
- Customisation for special projects
- Modular design – transportable via conventional ISO freight containers
- Rapid & easy assembly and disassembly as well as maintenance
- Shipment in standard 20’ & 40’ open top ISO containers
- Varying mud mat configurations for better weight distribution in wide range of soil conditions and seabed relief
- Opening and open faced configuration
To discuss your project requirements and custom-made StabFrame and Subsea Piling Template solutions, please contact our LDD team for an informal discussion.