1st Mar 2016
Newsletter 2015 | LDD Leading By Design
Welcome to LDD's annual newsletter. We would like to wish all our customers and clients, old and new, a wonderful 2016 and thank you for your support in 2015.
LDD personnel have been involved in offshore wind construction since the very beginning. The company is now at the forefront of marine foundation installation technology in this sector.
We have strong expertise and track record in providing monopile, jacket pre-piling, jacket installation and mooring pile services. Working closely with project owners, developers or main installation contractors we provide:
• “Drive-Drill-Drive” Monopile installation services. We can provide relief drilling services and hydraulic impact hammers to 3500KJ.
• A range of reverse circulation pile top drill rigs for relief/socket drilling on jacket and monopile foundations – drilling from 0.6 to 8.0m diameter.
• Jacket pre-piling templates, including self-levelling, full hydraulic control and instrumentation and survey metrology systems.
• A “Stand Alone” drilling service whereby relief drilling is supported from a DP vessel, leaving the main installation vessel to progress other works during drilling operations.
• Bespoke equipment, temporary works, sea-fastening design and installation engineering.
• Multi-disciplined offshore supervisors and field crews.
• Drilled and grouted, or driven seabed anchor piles for floating wind energy devices.
• Geotechnical engineering, design and analysis, including foundation design.
To discuss how we can provide a tailored solution to your next offshore wind project, please get in touch with our team who are on hand to offer friendly expert project advice.
Our latest news relating to the Offshore Wind Industry...